Tooth-Colored Fillings in Dubai
Composite tooth fillings are tooth colored synthetic resins that are used to restore the natural appearance of decayed or previously filled tooth.
These light cured dental fillings are bonded to the teeth in one appointment. Following tooth preparation, the dentist would place the composite in layers and then use a specialized light to harden each layer.
Advantages of tooth colored fillings
- Aesthetics: They are extremely aesthetic since the dentist can blend shades to create a color very close to that of your natural tooth.
- Bonding to tooth structure: Composite fillings bond directly to the tooth. This strengthens the tooth's structure and restores its original physical integrity
- Tooth-sparing preparation: As composite filling is bonded to the tooth, it is not required for the dentist to drill out a significant amount of healthy tooth material.
Dr. Anupama Jaswal
- Dr. Anupama Jaswal is our restorative dentist in Dubai with over 22 years of clinical experience.
Dr. Noor Ayesha
- Dr. Noor Ayesha has over 15 years of clinical experience and specializes in tooth-colored composite restorations and composite veneers.
0% Interest-free financing
For easier management of tooth colored fillings costs in Dubai, we offer 0% interest-free payment plan for 6 / 12 months for holders of the following credit cards:
We invite you to call us on 04 3987075 if you would like any further information.