Veneers in Dubai
Porcelain Veneers in Dubai
Porcelain veneers are thin ceramic laminates designed to improve the look of the front surface of the teeth. It offers a conservative approach to changing a tooth’s color and shape. Individually crafted for each patient, dental veneers are stain-resistant and closely resemble the light reflecting properties of natural teeth enamel.
What can Porcelain Veneers do for you?
Porcelain veneers perform several functions and offer many advantages, including the following:
- Close gaps in between teeth
- Correct uneven, irregularly-shaped or minor misalignment of teeth
- Restore chipped and worn down teeth
- Address permanent staining not correctable by tooth whitening procedures
- Compared to veneers made from resin composite materials, porcelain veneers are better in resisting stains. They are also able to mimic the natural look of teeth and how they react to light.
Process involved for veneers in Dubai
The entire process of getting veneers done in Dubai usually takes 3 to 4 visits. In some cases, individuals may benefit from teeth whitening prior to the whole procedure.
- During your Smile Assessment consultation, your dentist will inspect the condition of your teeth and may take X-rays to rule out any infection. Based on this initial examination, your dentist will discuss your options, explain the procedure, and let you know what to expect from the treatment.
- Providing your input is most important during the initial session. Use this time to discuss your preferences for shape, length, width, and color of the porcelain veneers and will take into account your skin tone, facial appearance, and hair color.
- Based on the communication between you and your dentist, the laboratory designs a diagnostic wax-up that will be used as a reference for the creation of your custom-made “trial smile” using temporary veneers.
- Once you are satisfied with your trial smile, highly skilled ceramists will arrange a one to one personalized color shading session and then fabricate your designer porcelain veneers in Dubai within a week.
- On your second visit, the dentist will do a trial of putting the porcelain veneers on your teeth in order to check their fit and color.
- Once the proper size and shape are achieved, a special type of cement is used to help the veneer adhere to the teeth. The surface of your teeth is also roughened to prepare them for porcelain veneers. A specialized light is then used to harden the cement and following which, any excess cement is removed.
Your dentist may recommend a few more visits to ensure that your veneers in Dubai fit well and see how your mouth and gums are responding to the porcelain veneers.
Dr. Zul Paliwala
Dr. Zul Paliwalla graduated from King's College, London in 1984. With over 34 years of experience in the UK including Harley Street in Central London, Dr. Zul has successfully worked on and improved many internationally recognizable smiles with personalized, conservative smile-makeovers.
Dr. Anupama Jaswal
Dr. Anupama Jaswal, our restorative dentist in Dubai has over 21 years of clinical experience with a special interest in cosmetic dentistry (porcelain veneers and zirconia crowns). Dr. Anupama’s forte is in creating artistic smile makeovers with dental veneers following the principles of smile design.
Warranty for veneers in Dubai
Porcelain veneer treatments carried out at the clinic are presented with a 5-year warranty. In the event of fractures of porcelain, repairs or replacements would be at no additional cost*.
Patients would need to attend routine dental check-ups once every 6 months. When advised, a nightguard should be worn.
We invite you to call us on 04 3987075 if you would like any further information.