1. How long does it take to straighten teeth using Invisalign?
It’s a highly-personalized treatment so it is difficult to say without meeting the patient. Overall treatment times typically take between 6 and 18 months but can be as little as 3 months.
2. What orthodontic conditions can Invisalign treat?
Invisalign can treat the following alignment issues:
- Gaps between teeth
- Severe crowding of teeth
- When upper teeth are placed too forward in relation to lower teeth
- Deepbite (when lower teeth are not seen at all)
- When upper and lower teeth do not meet for a proper bite
3. What are the different levels of Invisalign providers?
Invisalign classifies dentists into experience tier levels depending on the number of Invisalign cases they handle per year. From the bottom up, the tiers are Bronze, Silver, Gold I, Gold II, Platinum I, Platinum II, Platinum Elite I, Platinum Elite II, Diamond.
Our orthodontist, Dr. Naeem is a Platinum Elite II provider (top 8% of Invisalign providers in the world).
4. How often will I need to visit the dental clinic during Invisalign treatment?
You will only need to attend once every 4 to 6 weeks to check the treatment is progressing well.
5. Will using Invisalign affect my speech?
It’s possible that you may notice a slight change initially but your tongue soon adapts. Any impairment will disappear within a day or two.
6. Is Invisalign painful?
There may be slight discomfort as you begin treatment or after you swap to the next set in your treatment, but this is usually only very temporary.
7. Are the results of Invisalign worth the wait?
These aligners are highly effective with comparable results to metal braces. Plus, we ensure our patients finish their course of treatment completely satisfied with their new smile.
8. What happens after I finish my Invisalign treatment?
As with all braces, retainers will need to be worn (usually overnight) to maintain your brand new smile.
9. What is Invisalign Teen?
Invisalign Teen is designed specifically for teenagers. The Teen aligners have blue indicators which ensure compliance and help keep track of how long they have been using the aligners.
10. How much does Invisalign treatment cost?
We welcome inquiries, so please call us on 04 3987075 if you would like to discuss up-to-date costs or our interest-free payment plan.
11. Should I get Invisalign?
Before deciding to get Invisalign, it is important to undergo a complimentary consultation to determine if you are a suitable candidate for the treatment.