Children's dentist in Dubai
Your child's first few visits can set the stage for their entire dental experience. The pediatric dentists in Dubai will strive to dispel your child's anxiety concerns and leave them looking forward to their next visit.
- The grooves on the chewing surfaces of the back teeth are considered the most susceptible to dental caries.
- Fissure sealant application is a pediatric dental service, wherein a protective resin coating is painted onto the grooves of your child's back teeth.
- The sealant prevents the development of dental caries by completely sealing off these grooves and keeps away any food sugars and bacteria from getting in.
How are fissure sealants applied?
The tooth is cleaned, treated with special solution and dried. The sealant is then painted on to the groove and allowed to set hard by shining a blue light onto it. No injection or drilling is necessary and the entire process is pain free.
Recommended age for Fissure Sealants
Fissure sealants are usually applied on the first permanent molars when the child is between six and seven years of age.
Braces for Children
The goals of orthodontic treatment may include:
- Closing of the spaces between your child's front teeth
- Straightening out crowded teeth
- Creating or maintaining space in order for the permanent teeth to erupt
- Correcting potentially harmful oral habits
For your child’s Complimentary Braces Consultation, kindly contact us on 04 3987075.
Our Dentists in Dubai
- Dr. Anupama Jaswal, our family dentist in Dubai has over 20 years of extensive clinical experience with a special interest in childrens' dental care. Dr. Anupama works closely with the parents to help the child begin their dental journey with a pleasant experience.
- Dr. Naeem Moideen is our Specialist Orthodontist in Dubai with over 14 years of clinical experience. His expertise includes various Myofunctional and orthopedic appliances in treating children with dental malocclusions and skeletal jaw issues.
We invite you to call us on 04 3987075 if you would like any further information.